Digital Marketing For Home Services
Digital marketing for home services is all about creating a seamless customer experience. It's about making it easy for customers to find you and connect with you, whether they're looking for a new AC unit or a plumber. By creating a strong online presence, you can make sure that your home service business is always top of mind
Growing Your Business Online Isn't Easy
Digital marketing to homeowners is competitive and challenging. The platforms, strategies and tactics are ever-changing, making it difficult for advertisers to keep up. To succeed in this space, home services business owners must deeply understand the consumer journey and what motivates homeowners.
Breaking Through The Noise Is Challenging
Homeowners are bombarded with advertising messages daily, making it hard for brands to cut through the noise. To be successful, advertisers must be strategic and creative in their approach. Understanding the consumer journey is critical in developing an effective strategy.
Homeowners are becoming more sophisticated in their media consumption habits, making it even more challenging for brands to reach them. Home Services Businesses must stay ahead of the curve and continually adapt their strategies to remain relevant.
WHAT WE DO BEST!
Paid Ad Set-Up Management
We'll help you reach the top of the search engines and get more customers through our pay-per-click advertising service. Our service helps you get the most out of your ad spend by targeting the right customers for your business.
SEO For Home Service
Looking to get your home service business noticed online? SEO for home service businesses is the perfect solution! We'll optimize your website and content to rank higher in search engine results, making it easier for customers to find you.
Take your home service business to the next level with a modern, professional website? Our team of web design experts will create a stunning website that reflects your brand and showcases your services. Plus, we'll make sure it's optimized for search engines so potential customers can easily find you online.
The Key Benefits Of Digital Marketing For Home Services
Digital marketing is one of the most cost-effective ways to reach your target market. Using the right strategy can save money and still reach a large audience.
Some businesses are hesitant to invest in digital marketing because they don't understand it or think it's too expensive.
However, with the right strategy in place, digital marketing can be very cost-effective. If done right, it can be one of the most cost-effective ways to reach your target market.
Trackable & Measurable
Digital marketing campaigns can be carefully tracked and measured, allowing businesses to see exactly how much they are spending and how much they are getting in return. Traditional marketing, on the other hand, is often more difficult to track and quantify.
Efficiency: Streamlining The Lead Generation Process
You're missing out on a massive opportunity if you're not generating leads through digital marketing. You can quickly and easily turn homeowners into customers by automating your lead generation process. With digital marketing, you can easily reach a larger audience and automate the entire process from start to finish.
Targeting Homeowners Who Need Your Service
Homeowners are notoriously difficult to target with marketing, as they tend to be skeptical of advertising and resist sales pitches. However, homeowners can be reached effectively through digital marketing channels if the right approach is taken.
What Clients Are Saying
SJM Digital Consulting has helped me automate my lead flow and has helped my masonry business rank on Google. I am more visible on Google My Business since we've partnered with them.
Since partnering with SJM Digital Consulting, my residential concrete business has seen a consistent inflow of homeowners needing masonry work. My cost per lead has decreased from 100+ to $40 per lead since with Google & Bing Ads.
SJM Digital Consulting helped me build a repeatable and scalable system for my online business. They walked me through the process step-by-step. They were patient and answered all of my questions. Now my business is running like a well-oiled machine!
How Can SJM Digital Consulting Help You Grow Your Home Service Business?
More leads for home services businesses
Our paid ad services will help you achieve your goals quickly and effectively. Our team of experienced professionals will create a customized campaign that is tailored to your specific needs, ensuring that your ads get the exposure they deserve.
Increased visibility online
Get your business seen online with our digital marketing services. We'll help you create a strong online presence that will reach homeowners in your service area and help you achieve your business goals. Not only will this result in more traffic to your website, but it can also lead to lower aquation cost.
Know which marketing campaigns are generating the most leads
Monitor which marketing campaigns are driving phone calls and forms submissions. Record calls to listen back to later and identify areas of improvement. See which marketing channels are contributing to RIO and which campaigns aren't converting.
Top ranking on Google for more visibility
You know the importance of ranking high in search engine results. But with so much competition out there, it can be tough to get the visibility you need to grow your business. Fortunately, our SEO services can help! We'll work with you to create a custom strategy that will help you rank higher in search results, and drive more traffic to your website.
Personalized support to grow your business
With a dedicated account manager, you'll never get overwhelmed when it comes to your digital marketing campaigns. They will help you develop and implement a digital marketing strategy that meets your specific business goals. And because they're familiar with all the latest industry trends, you can be confident that your campaigns are always on point.
Generate reports to measure performance For marketing clarity
Our digital marketing reports give you a clear picture of how your company is performing. You can see which campaigns are working and which ones need to be improved. Having this information can help you make better decisions about your marketing budget and strategies.
01 - Examination
02 - Strategy
03 - Creation
04 - Traffic
05 - Optimize
In the examination stage, we analyze your current digital marketing performance and give you key performance indicators.
- Monthly Website Visits
- Conversion Rate
- Lead-to-Opportunity Conversion Percentage
- Opportunity-to-Customer Conversion Percentage
- Average Initial Order Value (IOV)
- Average Lifetime Value (LTV)
- Cost of Customer Acquisition (COCA)
- Number of Customers You're Currently Generating from Digital Efforts
- Number of Customers You Need to Generate to Achieve Growth Objectives
During this stage it is imperative that we answer the following:
- What is our company and marketing department trying to accomplish in the next 12-24 months?
- What important milestones do we have to hit to meet our goals?
- What are we currently struggling with?
- What specific problems do we solve better than anyone else?
- Which target audiences care most about those problems?
- In looking at our metrics, where is our growth bottleneck?
- Is our digital platform (website, social, automation, etc.) ready to support our digital marketing efforts and, if not, what's lacking?
Once we take an in-depth look at your current marketing strategy and how it's performing, we can then move on to strategic planning where we will define the following
Analysis: A comprehensive analysis of your brand's competitive advantages and disadvantages, along with key competitors.
Targeting: We'll help you define your target market, and figure out the best way to connect with them online.
Traffic Strategy: We'll determine the best distribution methods for your content, whether it be through organic or paid means. Plus, we'll ensure that your content is optimally placed in front of your targeted buyer personas.
Lead Generation Strategy: The lead generation strategy is designed to convert your target market into leads in your CRM. By creating compelling content, offering an irresistible deal, and using the right channels, you can encourage your ideal customers to take the next step in the sales process.
Lead Nurturing and Marketing Automation Strategy is designed to engage and guide prospects through the sales process, providing the information and support they need to make buying decisions. Automation is needed to nurture leads into sales opportunities in a repeatable and scalable way.
Measurement & Reporting Strategy: Where will we establish the metrics that matter most, how we will use those metrics, and how will we report them in a manner that is easily understood.
In the creation phase we'll start building the infrastructure you'll need to support your digital marketing strategy.
- Advertising Campaigns
- Advertising Funnels
- Landing pages
- Email templates
- Marketing Automation
- Website Optimization For SEO
- Content Creation Template
- Content Distribution Plan
In the traffic phase, based on your growth strategy, available resources, and budget, we will drive target traffic with one or more of following methods:
- Paid Advertising
- E-Mail Marketing
- Content / SEO
- Social Media
Once we have data about what’s working and not working we began to optimize your marketing campaign. Optimizing a digital marketing campaign means making changes to the campaign to make it more successful.
For example, if a campaign is not getting as many clicks as expected, the optimization might be to change the headline or the call to action.
Just like you would optimize a race car to go as fast as possible, or optimize a recipe to be as tasty as possible, you want to optimize your digital marketing campaign to be as effective as possible.
- Ad Performance Optimization
- Conversion Rate Optimization on Landing Page / Funnel (CTAs, Landing/Thank You Pages)
After we fully optimized your marketing campaign we know that you have high converting funnel and offer it’s time to scale.
The term "scaling" in regards to a digital marketing campaign means to increase the size or scope of the campaign in order to reach more people.
This can be done by increasing the budget for paid advertising, expanding the reach of social media posts, or adding more content to a website or blog.
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Service
Digital marketing is an incredibly effective way to reach your target market. With so many people using the internet, it's essential to have a strong online presence. Otherwise, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.
Small businesses are often competing against larger businesses with bigger budgets. Digital marketing levels the playing field, allowing small businesses to reach a wider audience with less money. Additionally, customers are increasingly doing their research online before making a purchase. If your business doesn't have an online presence, you're missing out on potential customers.
Second, digital marketing is relatively affordable. When you compare it to other forms of marketing, such as print or television advertising, digital marketing is very cost-effective. Plus, there are a number of ways to get started without spending a lot of money.
SJM Digital Consulting is a full service marketing agency. We offer a variety services including:
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services : We'll create ad campaigns that target potential customers who are already searching for your services. By carefully crafting your ad campaigns and choosing the right keywords, we generate highly targeted traffic to your landing page and see a great return on your investment.
- Paid Advertising Social Media Marketing : Paid digital advertising allows you to target your ads to a specific audience, and you can track the results of your campaign so that you know what’s working and what’s not. If you’re looking for a new way to reach your target market, paid digital advertising is definitely worth considering.
- Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Tik Tok
- E-Commerce Marketing: Our e-commerce marketing package comes with everything you need to succeed online. From paid social media advertising and search engine optimization, to e-mail marketing and conversion rate optimization, we've got you covered. Increase traffic, engagement, and conversions with our proven e-commerce marketing strategies.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Looking to boost your website's search engine ranking? SEO services can help! By optimizing your website for search engines, you can increase your visibility, attract more visitors, and generate more leads. SEO services can help you achieve all of these goals, and more. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you improve your website's search engine ranking.
- Local SEO: We will help you optimize your website and content for local search, so that you can attract more customers from your target area. With our experienced team of SEO specialists, we will help you get the exposure you need to grow your business.
- Landing Page Design: Our team of experts will design a stunning landing page that is guaranteed to capture your visitors' attention and drive conversions. You'll see an increase in traffic and engagement, leading to more customers and sales.
- Google My Business Optimization: Google My Business Optimization services can help your business stand out on Google Maps and organic search.
- E:Mail Marking: Our e-mail marketing services will help you stay in touch with your customers, build relationships, and increase sales. You'll be able to track results and see how many people are opening , clicking through, and converting from your e-mails.
- Content Writing: Content Writing Services can help your business create compelling content that engages your audience and drives results. We'll work with you to understand your unique voice and create engaging, original content that speaks to your audience. From website copy and blog posts to e-books and white papers, we can help you share your story and achieve your business goals.
SJM Digital Consulting has two different pricing models:
1. Retainer Fee: Starts at $1,500 Monthly - $10,000 Monthly
2. Hourly Fee: $130 Per Hour
Please Note: These Figures DON'T include Advertising Spend ONLY Consulting Fee
Our Minimum paid advertising budget for client is $3,000 Monthly. This includes consulting fees and advertising spend. This will allow us to deliver a personalized high-quality service so that we can help reach your goals.
more frequently asked questions
First we determine which metrics would indicate success, then we set-up a variety of tracking methods to ensure we are getting correct data. The metric we choose to indicate success depends on your marketing business goals.
We consider metrics like the life-time revenue (LTR) of our client s customers, the client s gross profit margin, LTV (lifetime value), and COCA to determine a maximum COCA$ that will guarantee that a program has the potential for ROI.
Below are the metrics that we use to determine is a lead generation campaign was successful:
- Website Visitors
- Cost Per Lead (CPL)
- Cost Per Booked Appointment
- Cost Per Acquisition
- Conversion Rate
Below are the metrics that we track to determine is a E-commerce campaign was successful:
- Website Visitors
- Add To Carts
- Cost Per Subscriber (Conversions)
- Cost Per Purchase (Conversions)
We work with B2C & B2B businesses with 5-50 employees, producing $300K+ Yearly Revenue. With work with primarily service based businesses and e-commerce stores.
Learn More About Who We Serve By Click Here
Yes Our Portfolio Page is currently under construction
Schedule a digital marketing consultation with one of our expert strategists to get tailored made strategy on how to grow your business online.
Enter your text here...
Who is it for?
If you're not marketing your business online, you're missing out on a huge opportunity.
Enter your text here...
Contact Us To Schedule A Free Consultation Call
We help you achieve
8 Simple Steps To Get More Leads From Google WITHOUT Paying For It
Unlock the secrets to generating more leads from Google without spending a dime! Download our FREE PDF guide and discover how to optimize your Google My Business profile to drive a steady stream of high-quality leads directly to your business. Don't miss out on this game-changing opportunity – get your guide now!